CPD HOTLINE: Our CPD Consultants are available now to assist on 0845 1841498
Promoting excellence to private dental practitioners with editorially independent articles covering management issues, practice life issues, with clinical case studies too.
Please note that the above rates do not apply to institutions. Please call us on on the number above to get pricing. Please note we reserve the right to cancel subscriptions that are taken out on behalf of institutions.
Promoting excellence to private dental practitioners with editorially independent articles covering management issues, practice life issues and clinical case studies.
Private Dentistry is essential reading for any dentist with private patients.
For 25 years the title has finely balanced a mix of clinical and business articles. It is still the only journal in the UK targeted specifically at private dental practice and has always ensured that its readers are kept fully abreast of the latest developments in clinical and management techniques and the maintenance of profitable practice.
Catering for dentists who have already moved into independent practice, or are in the process of making the move, Private Dentistry is an indispensable guide to developing a more effective, rewarding and profitable private practice.
- 12 issues per year
- 12 enhanced CPD hours a year
- Clinical excellence step-by-step guides
- ‘Private life’ articles written by those succeeding in private dentistry
- Expert advice on how to market your practice, keep your team motivated and increase revenue
- News, updates and advice on the key issues affecting private dentists
- Materials and equipment section acts as an invaluable purchasing guide for your practice.