Terms and conditions for website usage
The term ‘FMC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hertford House, Farm Close, Shenley, Herts, WD7 9AB. Our company registration number is 2941466, registered at FMC, Hertford House, Farm Close, Shenley, Herts, WD7 9AB. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without FMC’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Henry Schein voucher terms and conditions
- Only 1 voucher can be claimed per practice.
- The registrant must provide their practice address, if a home address is provided this will result in an invalid claim.
- These offers exclude Corporate and Institutional NHS Customers, or Special Markets Customers.
- In the event of stock shortages, no cash value will be available.
- The £100 voucher must be claimed in 1 single order.
- Returns will not result in a credit being added back on their account
- Vouchers can be redeemed upto 6 months after their subscription starts..
- Therefore no claims can be made after the voucher has expired.
- All £100 voucher claims excludes VAT.
- The voucher has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for any alternatives.
- Henry Schein Dentals standard T&C’s also apply
- Applies to UK practices only
- New customers only