Endodontic Practice has been helping the UK’s dentists navigate complex root canals and master cutting-edge endodontics for more than two decades.
Please note that the above rates do not apply to institutions. Please call us on on the number above to get pricing. Please note we reserve the right to cancel subscriptions that are taken out on behalf of institutions.
Endodontic Practice is the perfect title for any dentist with an interest in making sure their root canal treatments are the best they can be. Published quarterly, this publication aims to help dentists gain confidence in endodontics by keeping them updated with the best and latest materials, equipment and techniques. Endodontic Practice is available by subscription.
- 4 issues per year,
- 16 verifiable CPD hours
- Clinically excellent articles to aid endodontic practice
- Expert advice on how to market your practice, keep your team motivated and increase revenue
- Diary page with upcoming endodontic courses and events
- Leading literature abstracts detailing the latest endodontic research
- Materials and equipment section acts as an invaluable purchasing guide for your practice.