Endodontic Practice is unique as the UK’s only independently owned commercial title for all practitioners who have a keen interest in Endodontic treatment.
Please note that the above rates do not apply to institutions. Please call us on on the number above to get pricing. Please note we reserve the right to cancel subscriptions that are taken out on behalf of institutions.
Endodontic Practice is the UK’s only independently owned commercial title for all dental practitioners who have a keen interest in endodontic treatment. Published quarterly, this publication aims to help dentists achieve the best root canal treatments by keeping them updated with the best and latest materials, equipment and techniques. Endodontic Practice is available by subscription and circulated to 1,600 GDPs.
- 4 issues per year,
- 16 verifiable CPD hours
- Clinically excellent articles to aid endodontic practice
- Expert advice on how to market your practice, keep your team motivated and increase revenue
- Diary page with upcoming endodontic courses and events
- Leading literature abstracts detailing the latest endodontic research
- Materials and equipment section acts as an invaluable purchasing guide for your practice.