Implant Dentistry Today
Implant Dentistry Today is also a subscription based title with 3,000 readers who are implantologists or dentists interested in implantology.
Please note that the above rates do not apply to institutions. Please call us on on the number above to get pricing. Please note we reserve the right to cancel subscriptions that are taken out on behalf of institutions.
Implant Dentistry Today is a clinical journal with 3,000 subscribers made up of implant dentists, those with an interest in implant dentistry, and anyone looking to begin placing, restoring or maintaining dental implants more effectively.
Published six times a year, with three hours of verifiable CPD available in each issue, the magazine’s clinical content is reviewed by its editor-in-chief to ensure its high-quality articles stay relevant to its audience.
- 6 issues per year
- 18 hours of verifiable CPD per year
- High-quality clinical content curated by editor in chief, leading implant dentist Eddie Scher
- Practical and accessible rather than highly academic – tips and advice you can implement quickly and easily – great for time-strapped, busy dentists
- Goes beyond clinical practice – ‘Implant essentials’ section discusses some of the wider issues in and around implant dentistry
- Three hours of verifiable CPD in every issue (18 hours CPD for a one-year subscription).