Orthodontic Practice is the latest addition to FMC’s leading stable of dental publications.
Please note that the above rates do not apply to institutions. Please call us on on the number above to get pricing. Please note we reserve the right to cancel subscriptions that are taken out on behalf of institutions.
Orthodontics is currently a hot topic within dentistry as the demand for aesthetic treatments remains high, coupled with a move to more minimally invasive dentistry. As cosmetic orthodontics becomes more accessible and more demanded by patients, dentists who aren’t involved are going to be missing out. Orthodontic Practice aims to cater for dentists across the orthodontic spectrum, highlighting clinical cases, new products and techniques and business strategies tailored to this market. Above all, Orthodontic Practice is a highly practical and easy-to-assimilate resource for any dental professional interested in the area.
- 6 issues per year
- Must-read title for those looking to expand their practice through orthodontics
- News from the orthodontic sector, including new product launches and key events
- Clinical articles demonstrating case studies and techniques
- Specialist business and marketing advice for orthodontists
- Partnerships with leading orthodontic supplies and system providers