CPD HOTLINE: Our CPD Consultants are available now to assist on 0845 1841498
Promoting excellence to private dental practitioners with editorially independent articles by opinion leaders, covering the full range of clinical and management topics…
Please note that the above rates do not apply to institutions. Please call us on on the number above to get pricing. Please note we reserve the right to cancel subscriptions that are taken out on behalf of institutions.
Private Dentistry is an essential reference journal, promoting excellence to private dental practitioners with editorially independent articles by opinion leaders, covering the full range of clinical and management topics.
Since Private Dentistry was launched in 1995, it has pushed the boundaries of dental publishing in the UK with its finely balanced mix of clinical and business articles. It is still the only journal in the UK targeted specifically at private dental practice and has always ensured that its readers are kept fully abreast of the latest developments in clinical and management techniques and the maintenance of profitable practice.
Catering for dentists who have already moved into independent practice, or are in the process of making the move, Private Dentistry is an indispensable guide to developing a more effective, rewarding and profitable private practice.
- 12 issues per year
- 24 verifiable CPD hours per year
- Clinical excellence step-by-step guides
- ‘Private life’ articles written by those succeeding in private dentistry
- Expert advice on how to market your practice, keep your team motivated and increase revenue
- News, updates and advice on the key issues affecting private dentists
- Materials and equipment section acts as an invaluable purchasing guide for your practice.